The Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce is the voice of the North Coast business community. It's mission is to promote trade, commerce and support its members through an array of services and involvements. When you join the Chamber you become an important part of a regional effort which seeks to improve business conditions, lower the cost of doing business and advocate on behalf of members. As a Chamber member you add your voice and your knowledge to the only business based organization on the North Coast of California.
- Business Advocacy at local, State and Federal levels
- New member receptions and orientation
- Individual Business Intervention
- Flyer copying, mailing service and mailing labels
- Business referrals
- Business after-hours mixers
- Business Directory Listing
- Internet Listing & Linking
- Monthly newsletter
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Leadership Development Programs
- Certificates of Origin
- Education Partnerships
- Committee Opportunities
- Business Counseling
- State Chamber affiliation
- Free distribution of your promotional literature at the Chamber's Visitor Center
- Visitor Guide listing
- Use of Chamber conference room
- Bulk Mailing Privileges
Whether you operate an established business or are just starting out, the services provided through your Membership give you an absolutely unmatched return on your investment.
Chamber Membership is good business! Join Today!
Please explore our site to learn more about the many benefits of being a part of the solution. If you have any membership inquiries please call the Chamber at 707-442-3738.
Contributions or gifts to the Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce are not tax deductible as charitable contributions. However, they may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses. Please check with your tax advisor.
Membership dues once received by the Greater Eureka Chamber of Commerce are non-refundable.
2112 Broadway, Eureka, CA 95501 / Telephone: 707-442-3738