Click Below for Forms:
Basket of Plenty
Tickets are $25 each or five for $100
There will be 10 Assorted gift baskets valued at $1000+
Easy entry - You may purchase tickets with your dinner reservation form. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the dinner.
Not going to be at the dinner? You may still enter to win the prize drawing.
Don't miss this chance to win a fabulous basket of assorted products and services donated by your fellow chamber members!
Drawing is on Friday January 31st - Sequoia Conference Center - Need not be present to win.
Table Decorating Contest
Businesses and organizations may enter this fun element of the Annual Dinner and Auction with a $50 entry fee and their imaginations! The goal is more promotion for your organization so other attendees will sit at this table.
- You may decorate your table with any theme you like. It may reflect what your business does, who it serves or something related to our area - anything you like!
- tables come with white linen and blue cloth napkins. If you would like to replace these with something to match your theme, go for it.
- Nothing may be more than 12' high so it does not interfere with people seeing the other side of the table or podium.
- Candles are permitted if in a hurricane or other enclosed holder.
- You are invited to include giveaway items to those sitting at the table. These could include branded items, candy, anything else you come up with.
Please contact Carole Crossley with any questions about the table decorating aspect of the event.
Email [email protected]
Please mark your calendar for Friday, January 31, 2020, for the Annual Dinner and Membership Meeting. This important event is not only an opportunity to enjoy the company of your fellow Chamber Members, but it is also for the purpose of celebrating that we have accomplished on behalf of our members in 2019 and to outline plans for 2020. Additionally, we will recognize the contributions of our outgoing board members, welcome those joining us next year and announce the 2019 Business Awards. As any Chamber event, the Annual Dinner is a fun, informative and enjoyable evening.
The 2020 event features a no-host cocktail hour beginning at 5:30 P.M. with dinner served at 6:30 P.M. This year tickets for the dinner are $85.00 per person or $600 for a table of eight. Reservations are required as it is expected that the event will again sell out. Tickets will go on sale in December. Please watch for your reservation form in the mail.