The upcoming year will once again be lively for Chamber members who enjoy the social and networking opportunities at the monthly business mixers.
The mixers remain a popular event with hundreds of participants engaging in the occasion to not only to enjoy the delicious food, fun and chance to win exciting door prizes; but to also develop new and renewed relationships and business contacts.
Mixers are the perfect way to meet your fellow Eureka Chamber Members in a relaxed and casual atmosphere. Chamber Members, their employees and those interested in joining are invited to attend.
Expand your professional network and find out what’s new with area businesses. Your admission is just your business card!
ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
The mission of the Northern California Procurement Technical Assistance Center (Norcal PTAC) is to help small businesses build their government contracting capacity.
Our Procurement Specialists can help you simplify the process of selling to the government. at no cost to you.
We can help your business:
- Determine whether federal, state, or local contracting is right for your business
- Navigate entry into the procurement marketplace
- Identify the agencies that your business should target for contracts
- Meet requirements necessary to compete for contracts Interpret complex regulations
- Review and improve bids and proposals
Our program is hosted by Humboldt State University (HSU) in Arcata, CA.